The history of the brotherhood or guild of the Holy Ghost, in the Chapel of the Holy Ghost near Basingstoke in Hampshire; Dissolved by King Edward VI, and Re-Establish'd by K. Philip and Q. Mary. Wherein is contain'd The History and Antiquities of Holy Ghost Chapel near Basingstoke, and an Enquiry into the Patronage of that Chapel. With an Account of another Religious House founded at the same Place by King Henry III.

People / Organizations
Imprint
Reading: printed for the author, by J. Newbery and C. Micklewright; and sold by R. Ware in Amen-Corner, and T. Cooper in Pater-Noster-Row, London, 1742.
Publication year
1742
ESTC No.
T147341
Grub Street ID
193899
Description
[4],viii,43,[1]p. ; 8⁰
Note
Dedication signed: Samuel Loggon.

Titlepage in red and black.